Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford's LidLock Helmet Carabiner if the perfect solution for securing your lid and protecting it from would-be thieves. The LidLock Carabiner enables you to leave your helmet with your motorcycle so you don't have to carry it around while out and about, without fearing it wondering off without your consent.
- Innovative security for motorcycle helmets and clothing
- Lightweight aluminium carabiner to attach to the helmet's D-rings
- Special T-Bar designed for helmets with quick release buckle
- Coiled cable provided, perfect for securing clothing
- Innovative outward-opening carabiner mechanism for ease of use